o SPOTLIGHTING BRAVERY: Supporting individuals or families that are bravely facing struggles
o HEARTFELT DESIGNS: Exclusively designed tees that represent each warrior
o MEANINGFUL IMPACT: Proceeds from the purchase of the tees go directly to the warrior
o COMMUNITY SUPPORT: Each t-shirt purchased makes a difference in someone’s life.
"I can't really tell you when it started, but as I think back over the course of my life, I can see how it has been woven through each stage and how it has been effortless, simply because it is naturally who I am."
-Misti Money: Owner/Founder
Skylynn is a first grader that was born with Spina Bifida-Myelomeningocele. Skye was born with this as well as hydrocephalus and Charii malformation type 2. She has developed Epilepsy and is a left foot amputee. Due to her spina bifida, she is paralyzed from the waist down and uses a wheel chair full time.
In her short few years of life, she has undergone 25 surgeries, with 2 more that will be scheduled in the near future. Biweekly doctor visits as well as all of the medical procedures, can take a toll financially, as you can imagine.
We are excited to offer you a specially designed t-shirt that describes Skye the best. For those that know her will say she's a strong-willed warrior that is spicy. Wearing Skye's tee will not only remind you of this courageous little girl, but also the 1,500 infants born each year in the US who also suffer from Spina Bifida.
6Money's Warrior project is committed to making a tangible difference for those who may be struggling. We firmly believe that everyone has the ability to make a difference. Our monthly warrior project is a compassionate initiative driven by our talent as a t-shirt designer to offer support and comfort to individuals and families facing challenging circumstances. Through our design abilities, we create unique and personalized t-shirt designs representing the warrior experiencing difficult times, such as individuals battling cancer, coping with dementia, or families dealing with the loss of a loved one due to a tragic accident.
These specially designed t-shirts serve as a symbol of solidarity and resilience. More than just clothing, they represent hope, strength, and a sense of community support during trying times. Additionally, our warrior project goes beyond creating these meaningful designs by leveraging them to raise funds for the families affected. The funds generated through the sale of these t-shirts are directed to support the families, providing them with financial assistance as they navigate through their hardships.
The short version is:
- Once a warrior application is submitted, we begin assessing it. Response time is within 10 business days.
- Once a warrior is selected, we begin creating custom designs to support the warrior and select a campaign date.
- The collection will run for 1 month (launch on the first day of the assigned month and close on the last day of that month).
- We promote the collection and share the story.
- Included in a collection will be: Youth through adult shirt with one of a kind design that is uniquely designed for the warrior. (There may also be other items that we can add to the collection such has hats, bags, etc. This will be on a warrior by warrior situation and will be determined at the time the design is finalized).
- We ask that you also share with your networks.
- We take care of sales, stock, printing, packaging and shipping.
- At the end of the month we send the warrior/family a payment - $10 for every tee sold from that collection. Funds are wired within 10 business days once the campaign has ended.
- Terms & Conditions: We can't guarantee that any collection will generate sales (the more you can share with your network and community the higher chance of sales).
$10 from every tee goes directly to the warrior or family.
We understand the toll an unexpected diagnosis or tragedy can take not just financially but also mentally and emotionally. This is one small way to try and create a meaningful impact together.
Our warrior project was started not only to help in a small way; it's our small way to encourage others that when they see a need to fill a need. Whatever that looks like for them. There are many ways you can support our monthly warrior:
- Purchase a tee
- Share, like or comment on our posts or emails
- If you have a set amount that you would like to donate to the family or cause, 100% of the donation will be passed along to them. Just email me (email@example.com), and I will give you the details on how to proceed.
Anyone going through a hardship can be a warrior. Hardships come in various ways. We will meet our warriors right where they are and support them in whatever way we can. Previous warriors have lost their home in a fire, had a cancer diagnosis, watched a family member suffer from dementia, lost a loved one in an automobile accident and more.
If you believe someone you know qualifies as a warrior, please nominate them.
Nominations for future warriors are open by submitting this form: click here. We will review the nomination form and get back to you within 10 days.
Terms & Conditions: We can't guarantee that any collection will generate sales (the more you can share with your network and community the higher chance of sales). After you have agreed to the design we'll use for the collection, we are unable to make changes.
By submitting a nomination for the 6Money's Warrior project, you are agreeing to become the main contact person for this project. Should your nominee be chosen we will be contacting you directly to collect additional details and coordinate project execution.
Hear from a few of our warrior supporters
Thank you for all that you have done. You’ve been absolutely wonderful to work with!
Thank you so much for doing these. I love Mine. They are so soft.
Levi (my 5 year old) has been asking me what my shirts say lately. I wore my Jaime shirt and I tried my best to explain what it meant. I think I did a decent job because he said "yeah no one should be alone when things are hard"
You do not know how much this means to our family for you to do this. Thank you. It means so much.
They are a great family. This tragedy has really been just that a tragedy in my heart hurts for them everyday. You are amazing for doing this for them.
This event is more then just raising funds, while, I will be forever grateful for the money allowing me to focus on the good each day brings and not be trying to work while those times are numbered.
Thank you to everyone that gave time money, and hard work to give to our family-knowing that WIRE meant everything to them. I love you all, am forever grateful, and in debt to you all.